Saturday, September 3, 2011

All lost

Well it doesn't seem like I have been good about blogging every day or so.

We are now in Georgia visiting with my Mother in Law.
The one nice thing about here is that it is a lot cooler than South Florida. The kids are having a great time visiting with their grandma and Papa Phil.  We are not sure how long we will be here. Probably until  she decides she can't handle us anymore.  ; ) We are quite a handful.

We are almost to the one month mark! It seems to have passed quickly and slowly at the same time.  Things are a bit out of sorts since we don't really know what we are doing for the next couple of weeks. It is difficult after having had a set routine and the same stomping grounds for 18 years.

We have lost everything on our computer. The only thing that I cared about were the pictures. I had everything from the birth of Oliver, Asher, and last five years of Julia and Zach's life.  It is a hard lesson learned about backing up what is important.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Enjoying your journey and we are also contemplating doing the same with our family!

    I haven't been reading for very long. So I know this post is more than a year old. But you said you lost some precious photos on your computer. You can install software such as GetDataBack and recover almost anything that has been deleted or formatted over. I myself have recovered files that were deleted several years prior. So there is hope! Have a great day. -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete